Thursday, April 2, 2009

25 Things About Me

25... I like this. I like putting my mind in writing...

1. Religion can easily separate you from your humanity and from God. That last one makes me think of some religions as sinful.

2. Take all contradictions out of The Bible. Read the rest.

3. No one has ever told me an intelligent or wise reason to smoke or to get high or drunk. That's the 2nd reason why I don't do it. Mostly they either taste bad or stink and their side effects are undesireable.

4. To maintain some structure I make rules for general cases. I DONT CHANGE THEM for the particular case, but stuff has to be ADDED for the rule to work. This is the basis for most of my thoughts.

5. I find it weird that people thank me for anything I do in gratitude to them.

6. If i want to finish this list on the first try, I better recur to ambiguity.

7. I think in English; I get angry or desperate in Spanish. Actually, if I do one of this lists in Spanish, most of it would be about stuff that makes me uncomfortable.

8. I think a lot. Too much. It'll take me weeks to choose 25 things I wanna share with every one.

9. It takes me too much time to realize I preferred the consequences of finishing stuff on time.

10. I HATE only 2 things: Denial and waiting.

11. I'm sure every problem in society can be rooted to education. Start preventing, and correcting will be significantly reduced.

12. I'm willing to love anybody, not anything they do.

13. Understanding God's power, and His love keeps my faith strong.

14. For every reason to feel bad at any given moment, I can find two to feel good. I don't remember the last time I went to bed angry.

15. I eat when I get anxious. Anything with lots of small pieces works (eg m&m's, peanuts, smarties, etc.)

16. On honesty: the more sincere you are the more genuine any relationship will grow... For better or worse.

17. I like to keep an open mind and a back up plan for most decisions I make.

18. I consider myself a fire starter. I mostly read the first paragraph on wikipedia of anything new for me. When I talk with anyone who knows about it, it's enough to get everyone involved.Also, I can be an integral part of the design process and leave little room for error. Once I see everything is going well, or fired up, I want to move to something else. (This is one of the main reasons for my embarrassing college academic life. For me it took too long to get to the next thing, and I lost interest)

19. There's good-looking people and there are ugly-looking people. Everyone is attractive. Moreover, the only reason I get nervous around a good looking girl/woman is because I don't know if I compliment her, she'll get offended or take it any wrong way.

20. One of the best compliments I've had was when Patricia Guzman looked at me and said I was a 'Monument to Peace.' Recently I was told again I was a very patient person (obviously I was NOT driving.) People taking up to 10 years off my age feels good too.

21. 100% of car accidents on the road happen on the road. That's why I want to reach my destination ASAP! :P

22. Top 5 (in random order): Adriana Lima, Mena Suvari, Carmen Electra... the other two change often. Hm, I won't pick the Olsen Twins cause I'd be done. I guess right now they are Kat Von D and Megan Fox.

23. Favorite color: Red. Blood Red. Deep and Bold.

24. Whoo!! one more and I'm done...

25. I read that my wife married her best friend... I married mine, too. Thank God I get to spend my life with her. We are a great combination of wild imagination and down-to-earth-ism.

No comments: