Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Buen Oleo and ME

[from msnSpaces - Jan 05, 2005]
Buen Oleo and ME
On the relationship with my church's youth group, I'm just worried because I have missed so much by not being able to participate in so many activities this year. I've tried to keep in touch with them but we're definitely not compatible in terms of communications methods. They like using the phone, I communicate better through writing and neither is likely to use any other method. Moreover, the have made an activity for every special ocation and one for every other. I kinda keep track of it through my brothers. They're out of the house nearly 5 out of 7 nights a week. But it's hard to complain since they are always in good environments. My main relief in this matter is that I know the kind of most people I'm missing and they are the true, christian type. They will show me that we're still pals, that Jesus unites us. The other are very friendly but haven't shared as much experiences with me.

God Bless Us All,
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeejjjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

[end]

More than 3 years later, I kinda feel the same.

No comments: